- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- Funding Opportunities
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereCOVID-19
Information for Faculty/Staff/Students
- UBC is currently operating under one unified safety plan. COVID-19 Campus Rules and UBC Guidance Documents can be found here: https://srs.ubc.ca/covid-19/ubc-campus-rules-guidance-documents/
Note: All faculty, staff and student-staff must complete the mandatory online training module ‘UBC Go Forward COVID-19 Safety Planning Training’ before accessing UBC Premises.
- UBC is requiring COVID-19 rapid testing for all students, faculty and staff, with exemptions provided for those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Effective September 7, all students, faculty and staff must complete an online, confidential declaration of their vaccination status at the following website: https://rapidtesting.covid19.ubc.ca/
- As a result of a Public Health Order, effective August 25, 2021, non-medical masks are required for all indoor public areas at UBC Vancouver and UBC Okanagan, including lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, classrooms and labs.
- Learn more at: https://covid19.ubc.ca/